A 10% discount is available to groups of 10 or more for most events. Call the Box Office for details - (702) 651-5483.
No Exchanges - No Refunds
Only Theatre Season Subscribers may exchange tickets with at least 48 hours notice.
Student prices for children (18 and under) are available for select performances. Babes in arms, and children under six, are not permitted for CSN-sponsored events. However, all children attending Performing Arts Center events must be able to sit quietly regardless of age, and everyone must have a ticket.
In accordance with Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Board of Regents Child Protection Policies, Title 4, Chapter 22: NSHE reserves the right to determine whether selected events and venues are appropriate. The CSN Performing Arts Center Policy, in accordance with the NSHE policy, requires children under the age of 18 years to have adult supervision, or have valid CSN student ID.
Late Seating Policy
- CSN Performing Arts Center will start all events promptly at the time indicated on your ticket.
- Latecomers will not be seated until a suitable pause in the performance, and at the discretion of the House Manager.
- Please turn off any watches, pagers and cell phones.
- No food or beverages allowed in the theatre.
- Cameras and recording equipment are strictly prohibited.
- No smoking in the theatre or the lobby.
- Restrooms and drinking fountains are located near the theatre.
Patrons with Special Needs
- A hearing-impaired system is available in the Nicholas Horn Theatre; a headset may be picked up at the box office upon request.
- Requests for sign language interpreters can be arranged for most performances with two (2) weeks advance notice. Wheelchair seating is available in designated areas, please make your request when ordering tickets or making your reservations.
Parking is Free!
Free parking and 24-hour security are provided on campus for all events.