The College of Southern Nevada creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community.
The College of Southern Nevada is a premier learning institution:
- Promoting student success through excellence in teaching and learning,
- Providing a highly educated, civically engaged, and skilled workforce,
- Using innovative technology and available resources effectively,
- Increasing alternative funding sources,
- Acting environmentally responsible, and
- Emphasizing fact-based decision-making and accountability to all stakeholders.
The College of Southern Nevada strives for high quality in all endeavors. We value:
- Learning – quality teaching, flexible scheduling, and total access allowing opportunities for all ages and backgrounds for student success;
- Shared Governance – communication across multiple campus sites among our faculty, staff, and students, and with local partnerships and state communities;
- Students – a student focused environment where academic freedom is utilized to broaden student knowledge beyond the classroom; and
- Community – a diverse community, fostering integrity and honesty, professional development, and innovative learning for our students, faculty, and staff.