Welcome to the ReEntry Program!
The Re-Entry Program located in the Career Services area on the Cheyenne, Charleston and Henderson campuses, provides assistance to students facing significant barriers to education and/or employment.
The Re-Entry program assists individuals with financial need and significant barriers to education and/or employment, including: single parents, displaced homemakers, students with disabilities and individuals interested in nontraditional occupations (for their gender) in Career and Technical Education (CTE) fields.
Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year, declare an Associate of Applied Science degree, Associate of Business degree or certificate program
W. Charleston Campus
Career & ReEntry Specialist
cipate in required meetings, maintain adequate progress and demonstrate financial need to be considered for scholarship services. The program no longer funds students in AA, AS or AGS - general degrees.
ReEntry Application Spring 2014
Our Services Include:
- Academic & Career Advising
- Career Exploration Nevada Career Information System or Type Focus
- Information about internships and volunteer opportunities
- Non-traditional career information for women and men
- Information about financial resources for college students
- Student development workshops
- Scholarships for tuition & books
- (Available for those who qualify)**
- Assistance with uniforms and transporation
- Textbook Loans
- (available to all students)
Now Accepting applications for ReEntry - Spring 2014
**Only student who have submitted a 2013-14 FAFSA applicant will be considered
Spring TAP applications wil be accepted starting December 2, 2013
Return to Career Services