Welcome to the ReEntry Program!
The Re-Entry Program located in the Career Services area on the Cheyenne, Charleston and Henderson campuses, provides assistance to students facing significant barriers to education and/or employment.
The mission of the Re-Entry Program is to provide opportunities for eligible participants to improve their academic, employment, and personal skills to become self-sufficient CSN graduates. The primary emphasis of the Re-Entry Program is the recruitment & completion of students in non-traditional education and training programs and Career & Technical Education programs offered at CSN.
Students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year, declare an AAS degree, AB or certificate program
W. Charleston Campus
Career & ReEntry Specialist
cipate in required meetings, maintain adequate progress and demonstrate financial need to be considered for scholarship services. The program no longer funds students in AA, AS or AGS - general degrees.
ReEntry Application Spring 2014
Our Services Include:
- Academic & Career Advising
- Career Exploration Nevada Career Information System or Type Focus
- Information about internships and volunteer opportunities
- Non-traditional career information for women and men
- Information about Financial Resources for college students
- Student Development Workshops
- Scholarships for tuition & books
- (Available for those who qualify)**
- Assistance with uniforms and transporation
- Textbook Loans
- (available to all students)
Now Accepting applications for ReEntry - Spring 2014
**Only student who have submitted a 2013-14 FAFSA applicant will be considered
Spring TAP applications wil be accepted starting December 2, 2013
Contact ReEntry now to apply for the Women's Pre Apprenticeship Training starting January 2014
Return to Career Services