41st Annual Commencement Ceremony Information
- Commencement Information:
Date: Monday, May 20, 2013
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Thomas & Mack Center on the UNLV campus
- Graduates are expected at the line up area (east tunnel) at the Thomas & Mack Center by 5:00 p.m. on May 20th.
- Purchase a cap and gown through Friday, May 17th at all three CSN Campus Bookstores:
Charleston bookstore: 651-5606
Cheyenne bookstore: 651-4645
Henderson bookstore: 651-3055
- Graduation announcements and class rings are also available for purchase at the bookstore.
- Attire: cap and gown must be worn, tassel to the right. All participants are expected to dress appropriately, in honor of the occasion, and to exhibit mature behavior during the ceremony.
- The ceremony will last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Seating: Tickets are not required for your friends and family. They should arrive early to be assured a good seat.
- Ample parking is available. Signs will be placed to guide you and your guests.
- Professional photographers from GradImages will take a color photograph of each graduate as he or she leaves the stage. A proof will be mailed to you with purchase information. Click here for more information on GradImages.
- If you need special accommodations, contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at 651-4045. Deaf and hard of hearing students please call 651-4448.
- Graduates do not need to notify the office if you are not walking in the ceremony.
- Spring 2013 Graduates: your Diploma or Certificate of Achievement will be mailed to you during the week of June 24th. You can check the diploma mailing status by going to: http://www.michaelsutter.com/csn
If you have additional questions, please call the Office of the Registrar at 651-5610 (Charleston); 651-4060 (Cheyenne); or 651-3030 (Henderson).
Reception immediately following the graduation ceremony in the Thomas & Mack Concourse graciously hosted by the 2012-2013 ASCSN Student Government.