Enterprise Application Services
Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting those software applications that the college uses to run its business functions more efficiently. Enterprise Application Services manages any application that runs on a centralized server. Some of the areas covered by Enterprise Application Services are admissions, registration, student financial services, employment document management, course evaluations, and the CSN Foundation.
The team supports a diverse set of applications from a vendor supplied enterprise document imaging system used by both the Office of the Registrar and Financial Aid to an in-house developed employment document preparation and workflow system. Additionally, the key areas of SIS security and BSDPro support are centralized in EAS. This is all brought together under one roof for technical support, troubleshooting, and debugging allowing system users to get a high-quality usage experience with applications so that the software facilitates their work rather than hindering it.
- Financial Accounting System (Advantage)
- Student Information System (SIS)
- Course and Room Scheduling
- Web Grading
- Professional/LOA Contracts
- Online Admissions (Students First)
- Facilities Online Work Order System
- Document Imaging and Content Management (Hershey)
- CAPE Online Registration System
- ASCSN Book Exchange
- Discipline Document Repository