Welcome to the Division of Finance & Administration!
Our division is responsible for seven main areas: Financial Services, Business Operations, Budget Services, Facilities Management, Human Resources, Police Department and Emergency Management and Preparedness Program.
- Emergency Management & Preparedness Program developed and initially published Fall 2012 theCSN Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) to ensure that the college is ready and able to respond should an emergency occur. This is a living document and the most recent edition will always be published online. The Emergency Management & Preparedness Guide, published Fall 2011, is designed to prepare you to protect yourself and others should an emergency/hazardous situation arise. Click on the appropriate links (above) to access these important tools.
- Financial Services is responsible for the overall financial operations of the College including asset management and accountability, purchasing, financial and tax accounting, accounts payable, grants and contracts accounting and auxiliary services such as printing,and mail/distribution services;
- Business Operations operates the cashiers/offices and oversees student accounts, media services, campus child care and contract services such as the bookstore, food and vending services;
- Budget Services staff develop CSN's budgets, and monitor the college's state appropriated and self-supporting appropriations and ensure accountability of expenditures to the correct revenue sources;
- Facilities Management covers the areas of site planning, construction, maintenance and building operations, grounds, custodial, architectural services, and environmental health and safety;
- Human Resources is charged with recruitment activities, employee relations, benefits administration, and professional development opportunities for employees; and
- Police Department officers and security staff are committed to maintaining safe and secure campuses and protecting our college's resources.
We look forward to working with our faculty, staff and students to make this year the best one yet for CSN!
Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration
Mary Edwards & Annette Lord, Executive Assistants
Sort Code W32E
6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146