Campus Climate Survey 2010-11 Committee Page
Campus Climate Survey 2010-11
- In 2010, President Richards requested a campus climate survey to be deployed to all CSN employees.
- The goal was to obtain a baseline measure of the current campus climate at CSN according to the employees.
- In Jan. 2011, the Campus Climate Survey Committee was formed. Its task is to analyze the results of the survey and develop recommendations about improving campus climate by June 2011.
- CSN employees and others are encouraged to look at the survey results (available below).
Summary Charts of Results*
Summary Campus Climate Survey Results by Employee Type *
* Note: Employee types are determined only by the responses given by respondents.
Survey data does not include personally identifying information.
Campus Climate Survey Committee Wants Your Input!
By the end of April 2011, committee members want to hear your comments about the survey, the results, or any other matter relating to the campus climate for employees. Suggestions for changes, improvements or new initiatives are also welcome.
How to Give Your Comments to Committee Members
- You can provide your comments to the committee chair (Janice Glasper at firstname.lastname@example.org ) or any committee member on the list below. Please feel free to use any method of communication, including email, telephone, paper message through campus- or off-campus mail, or personal conversation. Your comments will be kept confidential by the committee members.
How to Give Your Comments Anonymously
- If you prefer to remain anonymous, an online anonymous comment form (using Google Docs) is available for you to submit comments anonymously. No identifying or contact information of any kind is collected or tracked. The message will be sent to the CSN webmaster (who is on the committee) with no identifying information on it.
Committee Membership List
Survey Committee Membership List
| Asherian, Vartouhi (Admin. Fac. Assembly Chair)
|| E-Learning Office
| Basquiat, Jennifer
|| Communication Faculty
| Boyle, Kevin
|| English Faculty
|* Glasper, Janice (Survey Committee Chair)
|| Dental Sciences, Diagnostic Eval. & Rehab. Svces Dept. Chair
| Gray, Taylor
| Harbour, Deborah
|| Biological Sciences Faculty
| Maihen, Cat (Classified Council President)
|| Business Dept.
| McGinnis, Troy
|| Sociology Faculty
| McQuin, Larue
| Moon, Garry
|| Facilities Management
| Raghu, T.
|| Philosophy Faculty
| Roques, Robin
|| Automotive Tech. Faculty
| Sherman, Tracy (Faculty Senate Chair-elect)
|| Cardiorespiratory Sciences Prog. Dir.
| Silver-Rodis, Gillian
|| Hotel Management Faculty
| Tanner, Debbie
|| Cheyenne Site Administration Office
| Vernooy, Stan
|| Math Faculty
| Waryas, Diane
|| Resource Development and Assessment Office
| Williams, Mary L.
|| Vice Pres. Administration Office
| Wright, Carla
|| Nursing Faculty
| Yavitz, Laura
|| Institutional Research Office
Return to top
Please contact committee chair Janice Glasper for more information.