Employee Self Service
The Employee Self Service (ESS) system is an external site that allows you to:
• View your W-4 tax information.
• Print out your W-2 tax forms and check stubs/advices.
• Enroll in paperless direct deposit.
• Manage your FICA alternative retirement plan.
• Change your mandatory and/or supplemental retirement contribution percentage and retirement company selection.
• Manage or initiate direct deposit.
• View your employment status, hire date, tenure status, and retirement plan.
• Update your mailing address.
• Update your contact information.
• Complete a time-specific Open Enrollment for MetLaw (Hyatt Legal) Plan.
• Complete a time-specific Open Enrollment for ASI, Flex, flexible spending accounts (FSA’s).
ESS is by the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) System computing services. The system is available during the following times:
• Weekdays — 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Weekends — Noon to 5 p.m.
Having trouble logging in?
If you have not previously logged in to ESS, have not set up an e-mail address and e-mail passcode, or cannot recall your e-mail passcode, then you will need to have your PIN reset. To reset your PIN or if you have trouble accessing the system, call Human Resources at 702-651-5800.
Human Resources information contained on the World Wide Web is in no way to be interpreted as a contract between the College of Southern Nevada and any of its employees. This information is provided as a service to the CSN community and will change as CSN changes. From time to time, CSN must modify its policies. Information is current as of the time of its presentation and may be subject to change or repeal at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of CSN.