How to configure your iPhone Mail client to access CSN email
This document will show you how to setup a CSN email Microsoft Exchange account on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad.
Step by Step Instructions
- Make sure your iPhone is at the home screen.
- Tap the "Settings" icon.
- Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on "Add Accounts".
- Click on "Microsoft Exchange".
- Enter your CSN email account information (see above).
- Tap "Accept" on the "Unable to Authenticate the Certificate" pop up.
- A "Server" box should now open. Type in "webmail.csn.edu" and tap next.
- Select the info you want to sync to your iPhone and tap save.
Congratulations! You can now access your CSN email using your Mail Client on your iPhone.