CSN Transcript Information
Official Transcripts - Transcripts that are printed on official paper, include the school's seal and registrar's signature, and are presented in a sealed envelope. These are generally required by institutions for accepting transfer grades. You can request your official transcripts by following the instructions below:
Instructions to Request Official Transcripts
1. To Order Transcripts Online
CSN has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Internet.
- To order official transcript(s), login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site and pay a transaction fee of $2.25 per transaction plus $2.00 processing fee per transcript.
- Must pay with credit card or debit card. If you would like to pay with check or money order then you must order by mail or in person.
- The site will provide step-by-step instructions to place your order, including delivery options fees. You can order as many transcripts as you want in a single session.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.
2. To Order Transcripts by Mail
Download the Transcript Request Form. Include a personal check, cashier's check, or money order payable to the Board of Regents. Remember that if you are using a personal check, a 10-day hold will be placed to allow sufficient time for the check to clear before processing your transcript request. Official transcripts are sent out approximately 3 to 5 working days from the day the request is received by our office, however, it may take longer during peak registration times*. Each transcript costs $2.00.
Mail your request to:
College of Southern Nevada - sort code H6B
700 College Drive.
Henderson, NV 89015
3. To Order Transcripts In Person
Visit the Office of the Registrar at one of our campuses and request a transcript in person. Official transcripts cost $2.00 each and must be paid for at the time they are ordered. Official transcripts are sent out approximately 3 to 5 working days from the day the request is received by our office, however, it may take longer during peak registration times*.
4. NSHE Electronic Transcripts (By Person, By Mail or Online)
ALL Transcript Requests to an NSHE institution will be sent electronically to the Official Admissions address. ALL transcripts sent to a specific department or recipient within an NSHE institution CANNOT be sent electronically.
Unofficial Transcripts - Transcripts for your own use or for a CSN counselor. These generally cannot be used to transfer grades from CSN to another institution.To request unofficial transcripts follow the instructions below:
Instructions to Request Unofficial Transcripts
1. To Order Transcripts In Person
You can request them in person from any of our campuses at no charge, except during peak registration times*. We require a picture ID for your unofficial transcript
2. To Order Transcripts Online
Unofficial transcripts are available online via MyCSN for currently enrolled students only. Please note that transcripts are only updated for the current and previous semesters.
*Peak times include the week prior to, the week of, and the week following the first day of classes.
Note: You will not be able to obtain any transcript if you have a 'hold' on your records.