Saturday, February 13, 2016



   Four-Year School Transfer Information

After the completion of the associate's degree, the College of Southern Nevada encourages its graduates to transfer and pursue their bachelor's at a four-year institution.  CSN advising and academic counseling staff members assist students explore further postsecondary options through the provision of resources and information for successful transfer to a four-year college of university. 

In addition to printed and computer-based informational materials with up-to-date transfer information, transfer resources include agreements/articulations between CSN and selected institutions.  We also provide answers to the most common transfer questions through the various links below:


 Frequently Asked Questions

Click the Transfer Checklist 

to ensure you are taking the necessary steps to successfully transfer from CSN to a four year college or university.


UNLV Transfer Services on the CSN Campus



University of Nevada Reno

Block N


Popular Transfer Colleges & Universities

Helpful Links

 If you have more specific questions about transferring to another school, Email us at:



To learn about scheduled visits to CSN from college and university representatives, please check the campus-wide monitor system or contact Advising & Academic Coaching Services for further details. 


Henderson Campus
(702) 651-3165


West Charleston Campus
(702) 651-5670


Students Transferring TO CSN from Another School