- For an appointment, log onto MyCoyotePlan.
1. Visit www.csn.edu and click "Login"
2. Log-in with your GoCSN username and password
3. Click MyCoyotePLAN Icon (or search for MyCoyotePLAN )MyCoyotePlan Tile
4. If required, log in again
5. Select your desired campus location for Academic Counseling
6. Select a Counselor's name and next to their name click on the arrow
7. Click “Schedule” and select “Academic Counseling”
8. Choose the primary reason you wish to meet with a Counselor
9. Click "Continue"
10. Select a date range and time that works best for you
11. Click "Continue"
12. Enter any additional information related to your appointment
13. Click "Confirm" to secure your appointment
- You may choose your Counselor, based on your major or area of study.
- If you have questions about academic advising, or wish to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor, please visit the Academic Advising webpage.
- If you have questions about any of the Health Programs, or wish to schedule an appointment with a Health Program Advisor, please Schedule an appointment with a Health Programs Advisor.