BEST PRACTICES SHOWCASE
BEST PRACTICES SHOWCASE AT THE
Submissions are due by September 11, 2020
Simple Request from Higher Education Institutions
Submit a short video to share with our conference attendees on your best practice in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion happening on your campus with students and/or faculty and staff.
Criteria for Submission:
1. Must be from and about a higher education institution;
2. 4-5 minute video with good lighting and sound;
3. Briefly share what the best practice is;
4. Share outcome(s) experienced by students or faculty and staff, e.g. statistics and/or testimonials;
5. Quick suggestions on how to implement the idea at another institution;
6. Contact information – Name, Title, School, Department, Email Address, and Phone Number; and
7. Willingness to respond to emails from colleagues around the globe about your best practice.
Top videos will be selected and invited to the virtual Diversity Summit to share during the Best Practice Showcase. Videos not selected, that still meet the criteria, will be promoted during the Summit and in a library for attendees to view.