CSN is pleased to announce that we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the federal verification process by utilizing the Verification Gateway online portal. If your FAFSA application is selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, you will receive an introductory email to the email address you provided on the FAFSA. If no email was provided, you will receive an introductory postcard. The postcard will have our school logo along with Inceptia's, so you will know it is official.
Please click on the Inceptia logo below to submit Verification documents through the Verification Gateway:
The following forms must be submitted in-person to your campus Financial Aid Office. Faxed or E-mailed forms will not be accepted.
- 2020-2021 Unusual Enrollment History (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Educational Statement and HS Completion (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Release of Information Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Request for Change to Financial Aid Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 SAP Appeal Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Alternative Loan Request Form (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Parent Plus Loan Application (PDF)
- 2020-2021 Federal Direct Loan Application (PDF)
Professional Judgement Forms
*Request for Special Circumstances: If you or your family experience a significant change in your financial situation, the Financial Aid Office, under limited circumstances, may be able to re-evaluate your eligibility for financial aid for the school year. Please use the Contact Request Form to discuss your personal extenuating circumstances with a financial aid advisor. The financial aid advisor will be able to instruct you on how to complete the Request for Special Circumstances form based on your specific circumstance.