Firefighter Recruitment Written Test
Please note the following important pieces of information when signing up:
- The Applicant ID is the ID number you received from the City of North Las Vegas when you applied for the open positions.
- Your Last Name and First Name are as supplied on the application that you filled out. If you used a hyphenated or multi-word name, you must use that here as well.
- You should be able to match on just Applicant ID and Last Name, so try without First Name if you have an issue.
- All Sessions are first come, first served. If you expected to find a time listed that is not there, it means that testing time is full. Seating in the venues is limited so we cannot accommodate additional test takers at full times.
- When paying with a credit card, if you have used that particular credit card with PayPal in the past, you may get an error if you don’t use your PayPal account to pay. The error generally reads that you are not authorized to use that credit card for this transaction. Please check your PayPal account, and if that credit card is listed, pay with your PayPal account.
- You will receive an immediate email indicating that your spot is reserved. You should also get an email from PayPal with your receipt.
- Within 24 hours of signing up, you should receive a second email from CSN that you have successfully paid. This is sent once your payment notification is received at CSN.