How to Get Tutoring
How can I get the most from tutoring?
- Make appointments early in the semester with our Online Appointment Scheduler.
- Plan ahead
- Be prepared for your tutoring sessions (bring textbook, notes, and syllabus)
- Arrive on time
- Ask questions
What tutors can do:
- Review and explain assignments
- Help you understand what the instructor expects
- Clarify information presented by the instructor in class
- Help you understand the textbook and utilize the information it contains
- Provide you with additional examples and practice problems to reinforce concepts
What tutors cannot do:
- Teach material that you have not read or heard in class
- Your homework, assignments or tests