The GTP program offers students recently denied admission to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas the opportunity to complete half of their bachelor’s degree at CSN followed by a seamless transfer to UNLV with junior standing and without having to re-apply.
To participate in the Guaranteed Transfer Program the student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Apply and enroll at CSN
- Accept and sign the Guaranteed Transfer Program Acknowledgment Form. (Note: The Guaranteed Transfer Program Acknowledgment Form can be filled out and submitted directly when using Internet Explorer as your internet browser. Otherwise you will need to download the form, complete and sign it, then scan and email to )
- Attend CSN full time and earn either an Associate of Arts (AA), an Associate of Science (AS), or an Associate of Business (AB) within three years from the date of this letter
- Graduate from CSN with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 and no disciplinary holds
Participation Eligibility Check:
- You are in receipt of a letter from UNLV authorizing your participation in the Guaranteed Transfer Program.
Yes No (If you answered No, you are not GTP eligible).
- Agree to maintain all four below requirements while enrolled at CSN:
- Continuous enrollment in at least 12 credits (full-time student) during Fall and Spring semesters. [Note: Developmental coursework counts towards the 12 credit per semester credit load but will not transfer to UNLV]
- Earn an Associate of Arts (AA), an Associate of Business (AB); or an Associate of Science (AS) from CSN within 3 years from the date on UNLV’s Guaranteed Transfer Program letter.
- Complete any of the Associates of Arts, Associates of Science or the Associate of Business with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be eligible for matriculation at UNLV by virtue of not having a disciplinary hold at CSN
Your academic goal of attending UNLV is 60 credits away. For questions contact CSN Academic Advising at 702-651-3165 or email us at Contact Us. Don’t delay, apply to CSN today!