Just as the lives and futures of our students are important to us, so to are the goals and achievements of our employees. Our diverse faculty and staff are crucial to our continued success and we go to great lengths to hire exceptional individuals that have a desire to help both CSN and our students achieve greatness.
The College of Southern Nevada has recently implemented a new Job Applicant Tracking System. We ask for your patience during this transition. You will find positions on both our new and previous systems below.
- Full-time Positions on our previous system
- Part-time Positions on our previous system
- Full-time and Part-time Positions on our new system
- Positions at other NSHE Institutions
- Easy Steps to Apply for a Full-time Position
- Faculty or Full-time Applicant Tutorial
- Easy Steps to Apply for a Part-Time Position
- Part-Time Applicant Tutorial
Other helpful Links:
- Why Work at CSN?
- About CSN
- New to CSN (Information for new employees to CSN)
- Hiring Policy
- Foreign Degree Verification
For information on Campus Security, please view the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy.
Human Resources information contained on the World Wide Web is in no way to be interpreted as a contract between the College of Southern Nevada and any of its employees. This information is provided as a service to the CSN community and will change as CSN changes. From time to time, CSN must modify its policies. Information is current as of the time of its presentation and may be subject to change or repeal at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of CSN.