Style Guide Manual
The Marketing Department maintains the brand and standards of use. The guidelines in the CSN Style Guide outline every aspect of the CSN brand including:
- Proper and improper usage
- Space and size requirements
- 1-color, 2-color and black & white applications
- Stationery templates
- Printing requirements
- Obtaining authorization
Please take a moment to explore the manual and become familiar with the logo and all guidelines.
The logo files referenced throughout the manual can be quickly provided to you. Please email your request to the marketing department.
NOTE: Loge usage and print authorization must be secured for all external materials and for many internal materials.
- External logo usage requests and final publication approval is required through consultation with the Marketing Department and a completed Public Relations & Advertising Release Form (PA-1a). This form is also required to accompany your payment processing paperwork.
- Internal academic materials for use among faculty and students, as well as academic publications, do not require prior approval but must adhere to all style guide standards.
- Internal usage requests for event-related materials must go through the College Event Publicity process and are restricted to those options provided on the form.
- Other internal materials must be evaluated by either the marketing department or communications office prior to production to meet guidelines.
If you have questions about usage approval or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us.
Make sure to consult with Printing Services (Reprographics) and Mail Services for the proper printing process required formats for both printing and postage.