When: July 15, 2019 through July 26, 2019
Where: North Las Vegas Campus
CSN TRIO SSS participants must be:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents pursing their associate’s degree. Participants must be newly admitted CSN first-year students who plan to enroll in the Fall semester. Program participants must demonstrate academic need for services and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Low-income student: a student whose family meets federal income eligibility guidelines
- First generation college student: a student where neither (custodial) parent has received a bachelor’s degree or a student who did not regularly live with or receive support from a (custodial) parent
- College student with documented disabilities: as defined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and verified by the CSN Disability Resource Center (DRC) office.
- Be admitted to College of Southern Nevada (CSN)
- Complete CSN TRIO SSS Summer Bridge Application
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid.
- Take the CSN Placement test for Math and English