Back to Wiki
These instructions show how to create a link within your wysiwyg to link to an email and use custom verbiage instead of the standard "Contact Us" text.
- In your wysiwyg, highlight the text in which to make the link to the contact request form.
- Select the link icon. The link popup window will appear.
- On the Link Info tab (default), under the field labeled "Link Type", select "Email". A new set of fields appear.
- In the "Email Address" field, type in the email address of who should receive the contact request info submitted from the contact request form.
- Select OK in the popup window.