Back to Wiki
Your online directory has the ability for you to add details about yourself, your education, and your career path. This allows you to make your information available to the faculty, staff, and students as needed.
- Log into the CSN website at www.csn.edu/user
- Once logged in, you can access your profile with the "Edit My Bio" link under your profile picture. Click this link.
- On your profile page, you will see your current information as well as a set of tabs such as "View", "Edit', etc.
Click on the "Edit" tab. The edit page for your profile will be displayed.
- Biography - This field is a standard WYSIWYG field (What You See Is What You Get) and you can add anythinbg in here. PLEASE BE PROFESSIONAL! Do not post links to questionsable sites or non-professional photos.
- Related Link - Under the Contact Info side-tab, this field is at the bottom of the list. This field allows you to put an additional link, such as a professional career link.
- Education - Under the Credentials side-tab, this field allows you to add a list of education institutions in which you attended.
- License / Professional Credential - Under the Credentials side-tab, this field allows you to add a list of licenses and/or prefessional credentials in which you attainded.
- There are a few fields that are editable here:
- Fill in these fields as necessary.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save".
BE AWARE THERE IS NO APPROVAL QUEUE FOR THIS. WHEN YOU SAVE IT, IT IS PUBLISHED!!