Year Round Pell
To be eligible for the Year-Round Pell Grant, you must:
- Have completed a FAFSA for the award year.
- Be Pell Grant eligible and enrolled in at least half-time (6 + credits) leading toward your declared major for the summer term.
- Be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Have lifetime Pell Grant eligibility remaining.
- Pell Grant amount depends on enrollment level
Important Facts to Note
- Pell Grant alone may not be enough to cover the full cost of attending classes in the summer.
- The maximum timeframe that students may receive Federal Pell Grant is the equivalent of twelve full-time semesters. One full-time semester of Pell equals 50%.
- You can check for your remaining eligibility level online by logging on to studentaid.gov using your FSA ID. View your Lifetime Eligibility Units (LEU) on the Financial Aid Review page.
- It is possible that you could owe money back for all or part of your Federal Pell Grant if you do not complete your classes.