Financial Aid Online
The Financial Aid Office is currently working remotely, and our on-campus offices are closed. Students can meet with the Financial Aid Office representatives virtually. CSN's Financial Aid Office uses Microsoft Teams, a video conferencing tool. You can use Teams on your desktop computer, but if you are using a phone or tablet, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can view this video if you need assistance accessing Microsoft Teams.
To protect student information, you must show a valid federal or state photo ID that we can view through your camera to discuss your financial aid file. We look forward to meeting you!
If you cannot meet virtually, you can contact the Financial Aid Office by email or call our Call Center at 702-651-4303 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Year Round Pell
To be eligible for the Year-Round Pell Grant, you must:
- Have completed a FAFSA for the award year.
- Be Pell Grant eligible and enrolled in at least half-time (6 + credits) leading toward your declared major for the summer term.
- Be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Have lifetime Pell Grant eligibility remaining.
Pell Grant amount depends on enrollment level
Important Facts to Note
- Pell Grant alone may not be enough to cover the full cost of attending classes in the summer.
- The maximum timeframe that students may receive Federal Pell Grant is the equivalent of twelve full-time semesters. One full-time semester of Pell equals 50%.
- You can check for your remaining eligibility level online by logging on to studentaid.gov using your FSA ID. View your Lifetime Eligibility Units (LEU) on the Financial Aid Review page.
- It is possible that you could owe money back for all or part of your Federal Pell Grant if you do not complete your classes.