CSN Student Support
Our on-campus offices are closed to the public; however, we are still available to assist you and provide guidance. Email your questions using the button below. We will be responding to your questions throughout the day, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m.─5 p.m. Messages left after 4 p.m. will receive a reply the next business day.
Visit our essential student services page for a list of available support services.
* The VETS office is working with the VA representatives to determine any impact to VA beneficiaries. The VETS team is available to answer questions via email. Please Contact Us during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. You may also contact the regional office at 1-888-442-4551, Monday through Friday from 6am to 3pm, or follow them on social media for updates, https://www.facebook.com/gibillEducation/.
Veterans Education & Transition Services
VET Center works as a liaison between CSN students and the Department of Veterans Affairs to assist veterans and their dependents with their educational benefits and academic needs. The Center not only certifies enrollment, it provides timely and accurate information on VA related issues, as well as a place for our veteran students to socialize and study.
Student Benefits for Veterans include:
- Assistance with educational benefits application
- CSN admission assistance
- Liaison to veteran’s regional office
- Study location
- Personal academic counseling
- Information on local job opportunities
- Veteran work-study possibilities
Submit Online Claim
Claim submission to CSN VETS Center for returning students
(This is not the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) verification below)
Apply for VA Educational Benefits NOW
Whether you are a First Time Applicant or have already been approved for VA Educational Benefits, you can apply here.