CSN — Admissions — Apprenticeship Students
We're glad you've chosen to earn your degree or certificate at the College of Southern Nevada.
Before you apply, we want to remind you that this application is designed for students who wish to join the apprenticeship training program.
Please note that:
- New students wishing to enroll in a CSN apprenticeship course must first apply for admittance to the chosen Trade Apprenticeship Office with the local Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee (JATC) Program. Apprenticeship program admission dates will vary. Interested students should speak with the appropriate program office: Southern Nevada Building Trades, Laborers, Carpenters, Southern Nevada Operating Engineers, and Southern Nevada Operating & Maintenance Engineers.
- Once admitted to their JATC program, the program can assist the student with their CSN admission application or they can apply now using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Contact the CSN Apprenticeship Studies Office for more information.
Before moving on to the College of Southern Nevada application below, note the following items.
- Make sure to submit official transcripts from any colleges attended, if applicable. Official transcripts should be mailed to:
College of Southern Nevada
Office of the Registrar
6375 West Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
- Apprenticeship training programs are not financial aid eligible.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with all enrollment steps by visiting the page below.
👋 Want to learn about CSN? I'm here to help you find your way. Let's chat!