The Strategic Future Taskforce was created and charged with the development of the current CSN Strategic Plan under the parameters of the NSHE Strategic Planning policy and processes.
CSN 2019 - 2024 Strategic Plan
The plan was finalized in March 2020 and was approved by the NSHE Board of Regents on March 6, 2020. The finalized plan is our roadmap for the next seven years and is required as part of the college’s accreditation. Like any good manual, we will use it to make decisions about how we operate, where we should focus resources and how CSN should evolve to meet community needs through 2024.
Integrated Strategic Planning at CSN follows hierarchy alignment as indicated below.
For more information please contact:
Strategic Planning Coordinator
CSN Strategic Planning Scorecards
2019 - 2024 Strategic Plan Scorecard
2010 - 2017 Strategic Plan Scorecard
CSN 2010 - 2017 Strategic Plan Archive
Annual Progress Reports
Annual Strategic Plan Revisions
- EMSI Burning Glass Inc. Report
- Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance Blueprint
- Nevada Workforce Connections Board
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- Governor’s Office of Workforce and Innovation
- Nevada Governor’s Office of Science Innovation and Technology
- Clark County School District High School pipeline data