If you have been selected by the U.S. Department of Education for verification (group 1 or group 5), you would have received an email or a postcard from our partner Inceptia providing instructions.
Students who have been selected in verification group 4 must complete the two items listed below.
- Educational Purpose and HS Completion.
- If submitted through email or post, this form must be notarized and stamped by an in-person notary service (online notaries are not accepted). In addition, a front and back color copy of an unexpired government photo ID must be submitted with these forms.
- High School Transcript/GED.
2021-2022 Educational Statement and HS Completion (Fall 2021 – Summer 2022)
Federal regulations allow the Financial Aid office to exercise professional judgment on a case-by-case basis for students who meet the requirements of an appeal. For more information on the appeals below you may either visit one of our campus locations or Contact Us using your CSN student email .
2021-2022 (Fall 2021-Summer 2022)
- 2021-2022 Request for Consideration of Special Circumstances
- 2021-2022 Request for Change in Dependency
- 2021-2022 SAP Appeal Form
- 2021-2022 SAP Reinstatement Form
- 2021-2022 Cost of Attendance Adjustment Request
To utilize your student loan eligibility, please download and complete the appropriate loan request form below (directions for electronic submission are included with each form).
2021-2022 (Fall 2021- Summer 2022)
- 2021-2022 Federal Direct Loan Application
- 2021-2022 Federal Direct Parent Plus Loan Application
- 2021-2022 Alternative Loan Request Form
If mailed or emailed to our office, Direct Loan Forms must be notarized and stamped by an in-person notary service (online notaries are not accepted). In addition, please submit a color copy of an unexpired government photo ID, include the front and back of the ID. You can email the forms to Contact Us or mail them to the address located at the bottom.
The following forms can be submitted in-person or electronically to be processed.
2021-2022 (Fall 2021 - Summer 2022)
- 2021-2022 Release of Information Form
- 2021-2022 Request for Change to Financial Aid Form
- 2021-2022 Unusual Enrollment History
All financial aid forms can be submitted in-person, electronically, or by mail.
Monday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
CSN Financial Aid Office - West Charleston
6375 West Charleston Blvd
Sort Code WCD126
Las Vegas, NV 89146
CSN Financial Aid Office- North Las Vegas
3200 East Cheyenne Avenue
Sort Code NLVE118
North Las Vegas, NV 89030