Come see for yourself how CSN makes engaged learning possible. During your visit, you'll take a 45 minute walking tour, and learn about admissions, facilities, support services and available academic opportunities. Take a tour and you will find out how to get more from your college experience. Parking on campus is free of charge.
We are disappointed to inform you that all campus tours are discontinued until further notice. CSN’s goal is to reduce the number of people on campus, including visitors. Please explore our campuses from the comfort of your home. The campus remains open and operations will continue with appropriate measures to protect the health of the community. For more information, please visit the CSN Coronavirus website.
2020 Tour Schedule - SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY
- Individual tours are 45 - 50 minutes in length.
- We can only accommodate 10 participants per slot so please make an appointment as early as 14 days before your chosen tour.
- Tours cannot be booked earlier than 14 days in advance, nor later than 3 days prior to the tour date (i.e., a Monday afternoon tour should be booked by 5 p.m. on Friday).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. If you need to cancel your appointment, please email your host or Contact Us as soon as possible. If you arrive late for your tour, please register for another tour date.
- No tours will be given during weekends, first week of each semester, and holidays when the campus is closed.
To register for an individual tour, please visit the Campus Tour Dates Calendar on the top right corner of this page.
Group Tours - CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
Please wait for a CSN Recruiter to confirm your requested tour date before finalizing your plans. If you have not received a confirmation or request to find another available date from your tour guide, email us with your name, organization, requested date, and contact information.
- Group tours are 50 - 60 minutes in length. Group tours that include a presentation are 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
- Tours must be booked at least 21 days prior to the tour date.
- We can only accommodate a group of up to 100 visitors at a time.
- Tours are not offered on weekends, one week before classes start, during the first week of the semester, and on holidays.
- Transportation/lunch is not provided to visiting groups.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. If you need to cancel your appointment, please email your host as soon as possible.
- If you are an individual student who made a group tour request by mistake, email us to cancel your request, then RSVP for an available individual tour instead.
To register for a group tour (10 - 100 visitors), please visit the Campus Tour Dates Calendar on the top right corner of this page.
Please Contact Us for questions.