CSN CLASS of 2019 Commencement Speaker Contest
Are you interested in speaking at CSN's Commencement Ceremony?
- Must have applied for Summer 2018, Fall 2018, or Spring 2019 graduation and completed all required coursework
- Complete a CSN Commencement Speaker Application 2019
IF SELECTED AS A FINALIST:
You must be available to present your speech to the CSN Commencement Speaker Committee on Friday, March 29, 2019 from 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
IF SELECTED AS THE SPEAKER:
You must be available to present your speech on Monday, May 20, 2019 during the CSN Commencement Ceremony held at The Thomas & Mack Center on the UNLV campus.
NEVADA INSTITUTION TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP:
(The selected speaker may be eligible to receive the Nevada Institution Transfer Scholarship.)
- Your CSN degree must confer by the end of Spring 2019. This means you must have applied for graduation in Summer 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019, and completed all required coursework.
- You must be pursuing a baccalaureate degree at a Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) school (NSHE schools include Desert Research Institute; Great Basin College; Nevada State College; Truckee Meadows Community College; University of Nevada, Las Vegas; University of Nevada, Reno; Western Nevada College).
- You must be enrolled in at least 6 credits at the NSHE school to which you will transfer.
- CSN will pay the equivalency of 2 years of full-time attendance (Registration Fees, Only).
- CSN will be billed by the NSHE school you are attending.