CSN CLASS of 2020 Commencement Speaker Contest
Are you interested in speaking at CSN's Commencement Ceremony?
- Must have applied and graduated in Summer 2019 or Fall 2019, or applied for Spring 2020 graduation and scheduled to complete ALL program requirements by the end of Spring 2020.
- Complete a CSN Commencement Speaker Application 2020
IF SELECTED AS A FINALIST:
You must be available to present your speech to the CSN Commencement Speaker Committee on Friday, March 27, 2020 from 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
IF SELECTED AS THE SPEAKER:
You must be available to present your speech on Monday, May 18, 2020 during the CSN Commencement Ceremony held at The Thomas & Mack Center on the UNLV campus.
NEVADA INSTITUTION TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIP:
(The selected speaker may be eligible to receive the Nevada Institution Transfer Scholarship.)
- Your CSN degree must confer by the end of Spring 2020. This means you must have completed all declared program required coursework, applied for, and graduated in Summer 2019, Fall 2019, or Spring 2020.
- You must be pursuing a baccalaureate degree at a Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) school (NSHE schools include Desert Research Institute; Great Basin College; Nevada State College; Truckee Meadows Community College; University of Nevada, Las Vegas; University of Nevada, Reno; Western Nevada College).
- You must enroll or be enrolled in at least 6 credits at the NSHE school to which you will transfer.
- CSN will pay the equivalency of 2 years of full-time attendance (Registration Fees, Only).
- The NSHE institution you are attending will bill CSN.