CSN Serves is the volunteer and service-learning component of Student Life and Leadership Development. We help provide and promote volunteer opportunities at the College of Southern Nevada for students, faculty and staff. CSN Serves has partnered with various agencies in Nevada to provide invaluable volunteer experiences. An important component of CSN Serves is to help promote service-learning programs in the classroom. The incorporation of service-learning increases student learning, enhances the classroom environment and enriches student engagement. Volunteer opportunities range in duration from one day or short term meaningful experiences to long term opportunities that enable participants to make a sustained commitment to a volunteer organization and their community. Volunteer hours can also be applied to the Presidential Volunteer Service Award, and other recognitions nationally and locally. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns at (702) 651-4698.
Don’t know where to start???
- Click here to express interest with our service-learning coordinator !
- We'll contact you with different volunteer opportunities!
- Turn in your volunteer log sheet regularly!
Download the PDF version of the Volunteer Time Sheet/ Hours Log In Form
Start volunteering today!!
- Record your volunteer hours!
- By completing & turning in TIMESHEETS
- Place hours on your co-curricular record
- Become eligible for awards!
- President Volunteer Service Award
- CSN Presidential Recognition Award