The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) Foundation EMS Scholarship Opportunities
Available for individuals in Nevada who wish to pursue a career in EMS or advance their EMS training level:
- Up to $1,000 for individuals to become certified as an Emergency Medical Responder (EMR), Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT).
- Up to $2,000 for current EMS practitioners to become a Paramedic.
The following criteria will be used in the scholarship selection process:
- Commitment to entering the EMS profession;
- Financial need;
- Dedication to the community;
- Ability to serve as a positive ambassador to the EMS profession
It is our hope that the information and scholarship opportunities provided will help to strengthen and build the future of EMS in Nevada. If you have questions about the scholarship program, please contact us at 1-800-346-2368.