Welcome to Printing Services online ordering.
Printing Services has a full time graphic designer on our team to help with design and layout for your project. We provide black and color copies for tests, study guides, charts, syllabi, handouts and anything else you may need at a lower cost than your desktop printers or copiers. We also offer many paper colors and finishes. In addition to printing, we offer laminating, folding, cutting, drill/punch, spiral book binding, shrink wrapping and more.
To make your event, group or club stand out, we offer large format banners of various sizes and re-usable banner stands. We offer low cost posters too. They are available up to 44” depending on the media (gloss or matte paper, vinyl, or canvas) both laminated or non-laminated, with various backings including foam core. We are the providers of all business cards, letterhead and stationery envelopes for CSN.
If you would like to know more about Printing Services, what we do, get a quote, or ask how we can help you place an order with us, please call (702) 651-4355 weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Click here for all CSN printing needs
Click here for all NSC printing needs
Have you ordered from us lately? We'd love your feedback! Printing Services Survey
Provides a full array of services including graphic design, offset and digital printing, large format printing, and bindery/finishing operations.
Printing Services Staff
Reprographics Supervisor I
Sort Code NLVN-145
Graphic Designer II
Sort Code NLVN-145
Offset Press Operator
Sort Code NLVN-145
ARE YOU NEW TO CSN?
- Download our tutorial for a step-by-step on getting the most from Printing Services. Printing Services Tutorial
COLOR & BLACK/WHITE
- If your job has both color pages and black/white pages, select the “Copies - Black and Color” option. Enter the number of pages with color in the field “Pages in Color.” This print option helps to reduce the price significantly.
- When creating your document and you have the option for the type of color, use CMYK not RGB.
- Using RBG can cause significant color variation.
- If you are creating a job in Photoshop, make sure the resolution is at minimum 300 before you begin.
- If you have more than one page in your document and need to indicate that it prints two sided but the “Ink” option only allows for one, just click in the white area to the side then try the drop down menu for ink again. It should then allow you to choose two sided.
- If your order is for a book, the “Number of Pages” requested is just the inside of the book. The pages for the cover are already included.
- Paper stock is priced by the package not the sheet. A standard ream of paper is 500 sheets. Index (card stock) paper is 250 per package.
SIZING & BLEEDS
- If your job is half sheet or quarter sheet size, send it to us one up. In the cutting, note the number of copies that will be printed on the page. (i.e. 5.5 x 8.5 = 2 copies). We can ensure everything fits.
- A bleed is when the background goes all the way to the edge. To achieve this, anything printing all the way to the edge needs to go beyond by at least 1/8” as illustrated below. The black line is the edge of the page, the pink line shows the safe area for any needed copy and the blue is the minimum needed to trim.
- When ordering the 36 x 48 poster, if it bleeds, choose 42” banner, leave width 42 and put 48 in the length.
If there’s something in your job that you aren’t sure about, submit it as a “Special Request”. Include the quantity, skip the second page and click “Request Quote.” Add as much information as possible in the “Job Description” box. (i.e. quantity, size, ink, paper, fold, bind, etc.). We will collaborate with you on this job to ensure it’s what you envisioned.