Short Term Courses
We get it, one start date doesn’t fit everyone’s schedule.
There's still time to take classes at CSN this semester!
Take a class or two and start your degree or earn transfer credits! Classes are back in person! We offer dozens of short-term and late start courses for every interest. Click one of the following shortcuts to go directly to the information you need:
Other Short-Term/Late Start Courses:
These courses begin on various dates throughout the spring 2023 semester. Click on a month to see which courses may still be available.
Scroll down to see the start dates for various courses during April 2023.
Beginning April 21, 2023
AC - Air Conditioning Technology
AC 100B 5103 - Technician Certification Review (Class #28285)
Beginning April 28, 2023
IS - Information Systems
IS 100B 1001 - Core Computing Competency (Class #24989)
Scroll down to see the start dates for various courses during May 2023.
Beginning May 6, 2023
EMS - Emergency Medical Services
EMS 169B 3002 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Class #25497)
EMS 169B 3903 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Class #25498)
EMS 169B 3904 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Class #25524)
How to Register for Short-Term/Late Start Courses
Follow These Steps!
- Click the "Login" button on the top right of this page.
- Click on the "MyCSN" tile.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the "MyCSN Student Center" hyperlink.
- Under the Academics section, click the "Enroll" hyperlink.
- Enter the class number of the course you wish to take in the "Enter Class Nbr" field and then click on the "Enter" button -or - Enter your search parameters, such as the semester (Fall 2022), course prefix in the "Subject Box" (such as COM or PSY), and course number (such as 100, 101, etc.) in the "Course Number" box and then click Search.
- Then locate the class you want to register for from the list and click the "Select" button.
- Click the "Next" button.
- If you want to register for more classes, repeat steps 6 through 8.
- Review your list of courses and click the "Proceed to Step 2 of 3" button.
- Click on the "Finish Enrolling" button.
- You will be informed whether or not your registration was successful. If not, you will be given a reason why it was not successful.
*Please note, a late-start course is worth the same number of credits as a full 16-week class, but the coursework is condensed into the shorter class timeframe. Due to this, please be prepared for more accelerated coursework and a more intense academic experience than a traditional 16-week class*
Need Further Assistance? Contact a Recruiter for an appointment!
Short-Term/Late Start Course Deadlines
|02/12/23||-- Last Day to Register for Second Four-Week courses|
|02/13/23||-- First Day of Instruction for Second Four-Week courses|
|02/15/23||-- Last Day for 50% Refund for Second Four-Week courses|
|03/19/23||-- Last Day to Register for Second Eight-Week and Third Four-Week courses|
|03/20/23||-- First Day of Instruction for Second Eight-Week and Third Four-Week courses|
|03/22/23||-- Last Day for 50% Refund for Second Eight-Week and Third 4-Week courses|
|04/16/23||-- Last Day to Register for Fourth Four-Week courses|
|04/17/23||-- First Day of Instruction Fourth Four-Week courses|
|04/19/23||-- Last Day for 50% Refund for Fourth Four-Week courses|
|05/14/23||-- Fall 2022 Semester ends|