NOTE: The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) does not require a high school transcript for admission.

High School Graduates from the Clark County School District (CCSD)
If you graduated from a CCSD high school and would like your high school transcript sent to the College of Southern Nevada (CSN), please submit an online request here. There is no charge for this service.



Official Transcripts are printed on official paper, include the school's seal and registrar's signature, and are presented in a sealed envelope. These are generally required by institutions for accepting transfer grades. To request Official Transcripts, follow the instructions below:

Order Transcripts Online

The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Internet.

  • Official transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse will incur a transaction fee of $2.25 per transaction plus a $4.00 processing fee per transcript.  As of September 30, the total cost for official transcripts ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse will be $6.50, an increase of an additional $0.25 per transaction.  The $6.50 total price includes a $4.25 processing fee assessed by the Clearinghouse and a $2.25 transaction fee.
  • The site will provide step-by-step instructions to place your order, including delivery options and associated fees. You may order multiple transcripts in a single session.
  • Having your transcript order expedited or rushed is an available option.
  • Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status or history online.

The following may be required to order an official transcript online:

  • A major credit or debit card
  • An email account
  • Your signed consent

Your credit or debit card is not charged until CSN sends your transcript(s). However, if you use a debit card, your bank may put a hold on your funds when CSN pre-authorizes your payment. If you have questions on the pre-authorization, please contact your bank. Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, by text messages. You can also track the status of your transcript order online. Tracking numbers are only provided for expedited orders.

* Note: The consent form for all transcript requests received by 5:00 am (PT) Monday through Thursday will be sent via FedEx Express Saver within three (3) business days.  Friday through Sunday requests will be processed accordingly.  The release of your order may be delayed during periods of high volume.  FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address, a street address is required.  CSN will hold your order until a street or mailing address is provided.

If you are unable to order expedited or rush online, you may still download the Transcript Request Form. If you experience issues, please email .


Order Transcripts by Mail

Download the Transcript Request Form. Include a personal check, cashier's check, or money order payable to the Board of Regents. If you are using a personal check, a 10-day hold will be placed to allow sufficient time for the check to clear before processing your transcript request. Official transcripts are sent out approximately 3 to 7 business days from the day the request is received by our office, however, it may take longer during peak registration times. Each transcript will cost $4.00.

Mail your request to:

College of Southern Nevada - Sort Code H6B
Cashier's Office
700 College Drive
Henderson, NV 89015


Order Transcripts In Person

Visit the Cashier’s Office at one of our three campuses and request a transcript in person by completing the Transcript Request Form. Official transcripts cost $4.00 each and must be paid at the time of order. Official transcripts are sent out approximately 3 to 7 business days from the day the request is received by our office, however, it may take longer during peak registration times.


Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) to NSHE Electronic Transcripts (By Person, By Mail or Online)

Effective February 1, 2017 Board of Regents policy states that we shall not charge students for electronic transcripts being delivered to another NSHE institution.

NSHE institutions that qualify for free delivery are:

  • GBC – Great Basin College
  • NSC – Nevada State College
  • TMCC – Truckee Meadows Community College
  • UNLV – University of Nevada, Las Vegas
  • UNR – University of Nevada, Reno
  • WNC – Western Nevada College

NOTE: When placing a transcript order to be sent to an NSHE institution, please verify that the department receiving your transcript is able to receive EDI NSHE to NSHE transcripts. If not, you will need to request a paper transcript to be mailed out to that specific department (Graduate College, Law School, etc.) with all applicable fees. All paper NSHE transcript orders or overnight transcript orders can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse or in person as described above.

If you are requesting a transcript to be sent to another NSHE institution, please fill out an NSHE Transcript Request Form.

Please note that per NSHE Board of Regents policy, an official transcript cannot be produced for any individual who has outstanding financial obligations to any NSHE institution.

* CSN’s Office of the Registrar reserves the right to change or update this information, modify policies, or otherwise adjust content as needed or required to fulfill the mission of this department.




Unofficial Transcripts are for your own use or for a CSN counselor. These generally cannot be used to transfer grades from CSN to another institution. To request Unofficial Transcripts, follow the instructions below:

Request An Unofficial Transcript Online

Unofficial transcripts are available online via MyCSN for currently enrolled students only. Follow the instructions Print Unofficial Transcripts to print a copy of your Unofficial Transcript. Please note that transcripts are only updated for the current and previous semesters.

Request An Unofficial Transcript In Person

You can request an unofficial transcript from the Office of the Registrar at any of our three main campuses, West Charleston, Henderson, and North Las Vegas, with no charge. A valid state issued ID must be provided at the time of request.

NOTE: Unofficial transcripts cannot be requested or sent via email, fax, or telephone.