Compensation & Salary Administration
- Academic Salary Schedule, 2016-2017 [pdf]
- Academic Market Factor Salary Schedule, 2017-2019 [pdf]
- Administrative Salary Schedule, 2016-2017 [pdf]
- Classified Salary Schedules
- Job Title Conventions for Administrative Professionals [pdf]
Payroll/Additional Compensation Links
- Temporary Worker Hiring Information [pdf]
- STATE OF NEVADA - POSITION QUESTIONNAIRE (NPD-19) FOR CLASSIFIED STAFF
Verification of Teacher of Record - CSN may consider Graduate Assistant (GA) or Teacher's Assistant (TA) experience for initial salary placement if you were the designated teacher of record. We consider teacher or record to be:
> Listed as the instructor in the course catalog, AND/OR
> Responsible for assigning final grades
Based on the above, if you were the teacher of record, documentation directly from the institution will need to be provided certifying that you were the teacher of record.
Professional Advancement Review
- Column Movement on the Academic Faculty Salary Schedule for MFA Degree Holders [pdf]
- Professional Advancement Committee Website
Some forms may require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click on Adobe Acrobat Reader for a free download.
Human Resources information contained on the World Wide Web is in no way to be interpreted as a contract between the College of Southern Nevada and any of its employees. This information is provided as a service to the CSN community and will change as CSN changes. From time to time, CSN must modify its policies. Information is current as of the time of its presentation and may be subject to change or repeal at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of CSN.