To apply for College Work Study
- Complete the FAFSA
- Answer "Yes" to the question on FAFSA: "Are you interested in Federal Work Study?"
To qualify for College Work Study
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid
- Show enrollment
- Show sufficient remaining financial need after Grants and Scholarships have been applied (as applicable)
- The Student Employment Award is offered to students who demonstrate the highest need as reported on the FAFSA.
- Qualification in one academic year does not guarantee qualification in subsequent years.
- Having been awarded College Work Study funds is not a guarantee of employment.
- Students who have been awarded the “Student Employment Award” need to:
- Accept the award in MyCSN
- Review the “Open Positions Book” in the Career Services Department
- Request a Referral Card for up to two positions they are interested in
- Schedule and go through an interview
- Submit the Referral Card that indicates they are hired to the Office of College Work Study to begin the New Hire process
Office of College Work Study
Location: North Las Vegas Campus, Main Building, East Wing, in the Financial Aid Department
Log into CoyoteQ “Work Study”
Email: Contact Us
Phone: 702.651.4327 or 702.651.4318
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm