Benefits & Retirement

Benefits & Retirement Planning

Benefits and Retirement

Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, Basic Life Insurance, etc.)

Supplemental Options (Long Term Care, Short Term Disability, Met Law, etc.)

Retirement Planning(PERS, 401k, 403b, 457, Social Security, etc.)

Education Benefits (Grant-In-Aid, Fee Waiver, etc.)


Human Resources information contained on the World Wide Web is in no way to be interpreted as a contract between the College of Southern Nevada and any of its employees. This information is provided as a service to the CSN community and will change as CSN changes. From time to time, CSN must modify its policies. Information is current as of the time of its presentation and may be subject to change or repeal at any time, with or without notice, at the discretion of CSN.