Staying informed about campus safety issues and being able to locate critical college information quickly has never been more important than it is today.
CSN offers the MobileSAFETY app to help you stay connected and informed 24/7. Simple access or something as critical as reporting a tip to CSN Police or requesting emergency services, you'll have access to the information you want, and need, no matter where you go.
The CSN MobileSAFETY app offers informative and interactive tools the entire campus community can use — all at your fingertips.
The app are available for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices.
Mobile Safety is an essential tool to enhance your safety at College of Southern Nevada. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources and emergency contacts. MobileSAFETY is the official mobile safety app of CSN.Mobile Safety features include:
- Safety notifications: receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Report a tip: use the brief form to quickly send a crime report to CSN Police personnel.
- Emergency help: contact campus safety staff quickly for help in an emergency.
- Friend Walk: this feature allows you to contact a friend in your contact list that can monitor you in real-time as you walk to your destination. A call to emergency services can be triggered with a panic button if necessary.
- Safety resources: access important community and police safety resources in one convenient place.
- Safety toolbox: enhance your safety with a flashlight and audible alarm as well as the ability to send your current location.
- Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.