CSN — CSN Password Administration
CSN Password Administration
To reset your password via GoCSN.
- Go to https://go.csn.edu
- Select the Reset Password link from the Additional Links box located on the GoCSN login screen.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password.
Create a password which includes the following:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Cannot include any part of your username, first name, or last name. (forward or backward)
- Must include at least one upper case letter.
- Must include at least one lower case letter.
- Must include at least one number.
- Must include at least one special character.
- Must not be an old password.
**Faculty/Staff - As a CSN employee, you will have access to your CSN email account as long as you are employed by CSN or have Emeritus status.
**Students - Your account becomes inactive after one year of non-enrollment.