Financial Aid Online
The Financial Aid Office is currently working remotely, and our on-campus offices are closed. Students can meet with the Financial Aid Office representatives virtually. CSN's Financial Aid Office uses Microsoft Teams, a video conferencing tool. You can use Teams on your desktop computer, but if you are using a phone or tablet, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can view this video if you need assistance accessing Microsoft Teams.
To protect student information, you must show a valid federal or state photo ID that we can view through your camera to discuss your financial aid file. We look forward to meeting you!
If you cannot meet virtually, you can contact the Financial Aid Office by email or call our Call Center at 702-651-4303 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CSN prides itself on our graduating High School class. The Financial Aid Department and Academic Affairs worked together to create a scholarship to assist our high school graduates to become CSN graduates. Through hard work and dedication, many students are very close to completing an Associate's degree with CSN after high school graduation.
To support your continued success, CSN is offering a one-time CSN President's Scholarship to complete your degree you were dually enrolled for while in High School. This scholarship would be $1,500 per semester for the first year after graduation. Please review the following information to see how to qualify and maintain qualification for the following semester.
Scholarship Qualifying Criteria:
CSN High School will provide the Financial Aid Department with a list of graduating students with a 3.0 weighted GPA. Those students seeking this award must have a completed 2019-20 FAFSA with the CSN school code (010362) and be enrolled full time (12 or more credits) in Fall, 2019 at CSN to qualify for the award.
Students will be awarded by August 1, 2019 if they have completed requirements above.
Eligibility for Fall, 2019 and Spring, 2020 semesters only.
CSN High School will provide the Financial Aid Department with a list of graduating students with a 3.0 weighted GPA. Those students seeking this award must have a completed 2020-21 FAFSA with the CSN school code (010362) and be enrolled full time (12 or more credits) in Fall 2020 at CSN to qualify for the award.
Students will be awarded by August 3, 2020 if they have completed requirements above.
Eligibility for Fall, 2020 and Spring, 2021 semesters only.
Students graduating in Summer, 2020 may be eligible for the award. Students will need to meet with a counselor and email the completed degree sheet to be considered for the scholarship. To qualify for Summer, 2020 award for graduating students, you must:
- This scholarship is a onetime offer for the academic year immediately following graduation. Students that do not qualify due to enrollment cannot have award transferred to another year or school.
- Students in final semester to graduate: If you cannot attend full time in classes listed on your declared degree, because you have less than 12 credit hours to graduate. You may be eligible for a prorated amount. Students will need to meet with a counselor, and email a copy of the completed degree sheet to be considered for the scholarship.
Maintain eligibility for Spring, 2020 (SAP):
Scholarship Awardees must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress for continued eligibility. Please visit https://www.csn.edu/satisfactory-academic-progress for more information regarding CSN's SAP policy.
Benefits of completing an Associate's Degree at CSN:
- Most four year colleges and universities in and outside of Nevada are also more likely to accept all credits from your Associate’s degree rather than just transferring in some of the college credits that you earned while at CSN High School.
- CSN has world class professors who not only have graduate degrees, but most have “real world” experience in the field that they are teaching in. Your professors maintain several office hours each week to help support you in reaching your success. Additionally, you will really get to know your professors and other students at CSN since our class sizes are smaller than you will find at most four year colleges/universities.
- CSN prides itself on providing free and unlimited access to an array of academic success support services to help you succeed in your courses. Services like one-on-one tutoring in a variety of subjects, drop in tutorial support centers in writing, math, reading, communication, accounting, international languages and more as well access to online 24/7 tutoring are all at your disposal at CSN. We also provide world class library resources with dedicated instructional librarians who are standing by to assist you. All this, with free parking at all our campuses.
Information on additional Scholarships: