Meet Our Advising Staff
Greetings CSN Learners!
The College of Southern Nevada has so much to offer in the School of Health Sciences. The Department of Health Programs Advising and Limited Entry Admissions is here to help you navigate available services, requirements, opportunities, policies and procedures, as well as help you explore and achieve your academic goals. Every learner here is an important member of the CSN Community and we want your experience here to be a successful one. We look forward to speaking with you and we invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are and the services we have to offer you.
Meet the Team
Our staff offers specialized educational advisors who can guide students in the successful completion of CSN Limited Entry Health Programs. Attendance at a Health Programs Orientation is mandatory before meeting with a Health Programs Advisor and to be eligible to apply to a limited entry health program. Meeting with an advisor is not required for open-entry programs.
The advising staff can answer program-specific questions and offer expert educational guidance for students seeking career opportunities through the completion of a CSN health program.
- Dr. Janice Glasper, Dean of Health Sciences
Email | 702-651-5698
- Jennifer Torgerson, Senior Health Programs Advisor
Email | 702-651-5967
- Tomomi Lee, Health Programs Advisor
Email | 702-651-7602
- Adrianne Guy, Health Programs Advisor
Email | 702-651-7982
- Tina Golyer, Limited Entry Coordinator
Email | 702-651-5633
- Marlene Drake, E-Alert/Retention/Outreach Specialist
Email | 702-651-5054
- Benjamin Mendoza, Health Programs Advisor
Email | 702-651-3758
If you have any questions regarding our programs or processes, please contact one of our Health Programs Advisement Offices.
- Charleston Campus: (702) 651-5885, Building K Lobby
- North Las Vegas Campus: (702) 651-4415, Main Building Room N212
- Henderson Campus: (702) 651-3563, Building H Room 234
- or email us at HealthPrograms@csn.edu.