Coyote Orientation Registration Events
Welcome to CSN Orientation!
We're so glad you have chosen CSN to pursue your education and career aspirations!
Completing New Student Orientation at CSN is just a click away.
- Log in to your GoCSN Account
- Locate the New Student Orientation App
- Begin your online orientation
- You must fully complete the entire online orientation including your post assessment survey to meet your Orientation First Steps requirement and to remove the orientation checklist hold
- Save or print your Orientation Completion Certificate for your records
All students new to CSN (including transfer students) must complete the new student online orientation.
If you have any questions concerning orientation or need further assistance, please Email Us.
The Office of First Year Experience (FYE) & Orientation welcome you to the College of Southern Nevada. Your next step to becoming a Coyote is to participate in orientation. Orientation is an important part of the new student First Steps requirements and is required for all incoming first-time in college students and students new to CSN. Completion of the new Student Online Orientation meets First Steps orientation requirements, one of the three important steps to remove the New Students First Steps Hold on your MyCSN account.
As a result of completing orientation, our goals are for students to experience the following learning outcomes:
- Develop a value for the importance of community within CSN
- Enhance knowledge of career paths, degrees, and student success
- Cultivate awareness and exposure to CSN campus resources
- Communicate students’ rights and responsibilities
- Understand where and when to obtain academic advising help
- Enhance knowledge of student activities, student leadership and service-learning opportunities
- Complete the first steps enrollment process
Orientation will help answer questions that are common to new students, introduce you to student resources and services, connect you with faculty, staff, and other students, and put you on the path to a successful transition to CSN and college life.