- Workshop Titles & Login Instructions - Word | PDF
- StudentLingo Student Success Workshops
- Access My Coyote Success / Student Lingo Tutorials
They are a suite of 32 online, on-demand, interactive video workshops focused on helping students achieve their academic, personal and career goals. Workshops are available online 24 hours a day.
Yes. The first slide in each workshop tells you how to open the "ADA Transcripts" tab to get specific instructions to bring up the text transcript of the speaker's presentation. You can also get transcripts at StudentLingo Transcripts.
Yes. Workshops can be viewed on any device that can connect to the Internet with a web browser. For audio, you will need working speakers or headphone. No microphone is needed.
We recommend using Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers for best results. Internet Explorer uses may see a blank page when they first click on the Workshop ink in GoCSN, but they can just re-load the page, or click once on the website address box and press Enter.
-Visit the GoCSN FAQ for additional resources.
Using the Workshops
*To learn more about all these topics, take CSN's 3 credit course: ALS 101 - College Success.
Look for the QUICK START list on the workshop page. CSN faculty and staff have identified eight workshops they recommend you to take first. These workshops will be the most helpful if you take them as early as possible in the semester (or even before), but they can still help you any time!
Each workshop will take about 15-20 minutes, depending on how long you want to spend on the interactive activities and quizzes.
Yes. When you come back to a workshop you have started in the past, it will ask you if you want to start where you left off.
You can get a certificate of completion from the Evaluation Questions page. You must answer all the evaluation questions in order to produce a certificate.
- After you are finished with the workshop, return to the Launch page where you started the workshop (with the big green checkmark).
- Click on the "Evaluation Questions" link.
- Fill out all the evaluation questions. This will help us improve your experience.
- Answer "Yes" to the final question to get a certificate of completion.
- The certificate will appear on screen.
- Click on the "Save as PDF" button to create a PDF document with your name, the workshop title and the amount of time you spent on the workshop.
- You can download or print the PDF document.