Paramedic Medicine Program
Our program features the only associate degree in paramedic medicine in southern Nevada that is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). With advanced lab space, simulators and mannequins, students learn in a state-of-the-art, case-based environment that prepares them for actual patient care by emulating real world settings. Most of our faculty still work in pre-hospital capacities and actively maintain certification and licensure, including three faculty members designated as Master EMS Instructors.
Potential careers for graduates include emergency medical technicians, paramedics and instructors.
Two skills certificates, EMT & Advanced EMT are available through this program.
- CSN EMS Student Handbook
- 2020-2021 Course Descriptions
- EMS Scholarship Opportunities
- EMT Career Guide/Costs
- Paramedic Medicine Career Guide
- Paramedic Program Application Packet
- Paramedic Program Application Form
- Paramedic Medicine Experience Documentation Form
- Paramedic Program Intent to Host an Internship
- Paramedic Medicine Course Standing Letter