Staying informed about campus safety issues and being able to locate critical college information quickly has never been more important than it is today.
That's why CSN offers mobile apps to help you stay connected and informed 24/7. Whether your need is as simple as access to student course information or something as critical as reporting a tip to CSN Police or requesting emergency services, you'll have access to the information you want, and need, no matter where you go.
The CSN Mobile app and the CSN MobileSAFETY app both offer informative and interactive tools the entire campus community can use — all at your fingertips.
Both apps are available for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices.
The CSN Mobile app helps you stay connected to College of Southern Nevada from wherever you are. View the college directory or check out college news and campus events. Current students can add and drop classes, view grades and financial aid, and much more using the CSN Mobile app.
CSN Mobile features include:
- Course search: browse available CSN courses
- Campus contacts: all the phone numbers you need for student services, including the call center, IT help, financial aid, student success coaches and more are available by campus at the touch of a button
- Canvas: access your course information, check for new assignments or contact your professors
- MyCSN: log on to your student account to get important information from your communication center or check your to-do list
- Campus locations: search for buildings or other places on campus using this interactive map and GPS
- Academic & event calendars: find out what’s happening on campus, including important dates and deadlines
- News: read the latest campus news stories and see recent announcements from the CSN Newsroom
- Social media: join the conversation and check out CSN on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube or CSN President Mike Richards’ blog
Mobile Safety is an essential tool to enhance your safety at College of Southern Nevada. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources and emergency contacts. MobileSAFETY is the official mobile safety app of CSN.
Mobile Safety features include:
- Safety notifications: receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Report a tip: use the brief form to quickly send a crime report to CSN Police personnel.
- Emergency help: contact campus safety staff quickly for help in an emergency.
- Friend Walk: this feature allows you to contact a friend in your contact list that can monitor you in real-time as you walk to your destination. A call to emergency services can be triggered with a panic button if necessary.
- Safety resources: access important community and police safety resources in one convenient place.
- Safety toolbox: enhance your safety with a flashlight and audible alarm as well as the ability to send your current location.
- Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.