Early Childhood Education Lab Program
Welcome to our nationally accredited Early Childhood Education Lab, with locations at the North Las Vegas and Charleston Campuses. The ECE Lab offers programs for children age 6 months through 5 years and functions as a laboratory observation and practicum site for students studying early childhood education and related fields.
We have served CSN for over 40 years, providing:
- CSN students hands on, field based experiences in the ECE Lab Program
- Model care and education programs for children ages 6 months through 5 years
- Parent education and involvement programs
- Community partnerships
Purpose & Philosophy
The ECE Lab provides participants with education and resources that focus on the unique period of early childhood, and provides students, participating parents and the local ECE community opportunities for educational observation and practice. Administered with thoughtful respect for each person's uniqueness, a shared commitment to build positive relationships, and guided by the principles of developmentally appropriate practice, the program provides children and adults with rich learning experiences to foster all areas of development and education.
- Hours of operations are 7:30 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Year round operation with closures for state holidays, two week winter break, CSNs spring break and one week in August.
We are licensed by the State of Nevada Child Care Licensing.
To learn more, contact an ECE location below: