The Purpose of Project SANDI (Supporting and Advancing Nevada’s Dislocated Individuals) is to help dislocated and underemployed workers and new job seekers who have been impacted by the pandemic in Nevada, by enhancing the existing workforce system with one that can translate, skills and work experience into credentials, expanding use of digital platforms to reach more individuals, and developing an online, self-paced entrepreneurship module that will be embedded in training and educational programs.
SANDI Grant can cover up to $5,000 towards tuition training.
- Proof of citizenship or, Proof of Permanent Residency.
- Proof of Nevada Residency.
- Have a Nevada library card.
- Make under $37,000 per year.
- Fall under one of the below categories:
- Dislocated worker
- Underemployed worker
- Be a new job seeker
- Limited English Proficient (LEP) adults:
Program Training Opportunities:
Skilled Trades Programs
I.T. and Digital Transformation Programs
For questions, please contact DWED.firstname.lastname@example.org