Financial Aid Online
The Financial Aid Office is currently working remotely, and our on-campus offices are closed. Students can meet with the Financial Aid Office representatives virtually. CSN's Financial Aid Office uses Microsoft Teams, a video conferencing tool. You can use Teams on your desktop computer, but if you are using a phone or tablet, you will need to download the Microsoft Teams app from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You can view this video if you need assistance accessing Microsoft Teams.
To protect student information, you must show a valid federal or state photo ID that we can view through your camera to discuss your financial aid file. We look forward to meeting you!
If you cannot meet virtually, you can contact the Financial Aid Office by email or call our Call Center at 702-651-4303 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The calculator uses institutional data to provide estimated net price information to current and prospective students and their families based on a student’s individual circumstances.
NET PRICE CALCULATOR FOR DIFFERENT FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES
When families have been affected by separation, divorce, remarriage, or death, the Financial Aid Office carefully considers the individual circumstances. In complex situations, please be aware that there can be quite a large difference between the estimate you get using the Net Price Calculator and the final results after CSN has received all your information and made our detailed calculations.
When using the calculator, please remember that:
- The net price calculator is only an estimate of net price and aid eligibility and is not an award or offer of aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- If you are a business owner, non-citizen or have foreign income, this calculator may not provide you with accurate results.
- In the case of a separation or divorce, institutional aid may not be accurately calculated here; you may receive only an estimate of federal aid eligibility.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. For details about applying for aid, visit the Financial Aid Office main page.