Financial Aid Online
While our on-campus offices are closed to the public; we would like to offer students that wish to meet with a Financial Aid Office representative an option. Please be aware that students must be able to show a valid federal or state photo ID that we can view through your camera for any discussions regarding your financial aid file.
Wait times may vary to meet with a Financial Aid representative, by submitting the FA Online Request, you are sending a request to meet as soon as possible. Our virtual hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Any requests sent after 4:00pm cannot be accommodated and you will NOT receive a response from our office (we accept only same day appointments). If all appointments have been filled and we can no longer accept appointments PRIOR to 4:00pm, you will receive a reply declining your request.
CSN uses WebEx Meetings (a video conferencing tool that allows our staff to meet you online). It is a great way to meet face-to-face and you can utilize it both as a desktop or mobile application. Please download the Webex Meetings app that fits your needs.
Please click FA Online Request to request an online appointment with a financial aid representative. Financial aid staff is available by email and by phone during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 702-651-4303. Some of your questions may be answered in our online FAQs.
The calculator uses institutional data to provide estimated net price information to current and prospective students and their families based on a student’s individual circumstances.
NET PRICE CALCULATOR FOR DIFFERENT FAMILY CIRCUMSTANCES
When families have been affected by separation, divorce, remarriage, or death, the Financial Aid Office carefully considers the individual circumstances. In complex situations, please be aware that there can be quite a large difference between the estimate you get using the Net Price Calculator and the final results after CSN has received all your information and made our detailed calculations.
When using the calculator, please remember that:
- The net price calculator is only an estimate of net price and aid eligibility and is not an award or offer of aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- If you are a business owner, non-citizen or have foreign income, this calculator may not provide you with accurate results.
- In the case of a separation or divorce, institutional aid may not be accurately calculated here; you may receive only an estimate of federal aid eligibility.
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid. For details about applying for aid, visit the Financial Aid Office main page.