CSN — Forms and Resources
Forms and Resources
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines apply, therefore, your email must be sent from your CSN student email account. If it is not, your email will be rejected and no action will be taken on it.
If you wish to email your form, add @csn.edu after the username in parentheses below.
- Academic Renewal Request Form (academic.renewal)
- Auditing Classes Form (mycsn.updates)
- CCSD Transcript Request
- Course Equivalency Request Form (courseequiv)
- Credit by Examination Form (credit.byexam)
- Credit Overload Request Form (credit.overload)
- Declaration of Major Information (declare.major)
- Graduation Information (graduation)
- High School/GED Verification Form (hs.certi)
- Non-Traditional Education Credit Form (non-traditional)
- NSHE Foster Youth Fee Waiver Fact Sheet
- NSHE Foster Youth Fee Waiver Form (andrew.reyes)
- NSHE Native American Fee Waiver (mycsn.updates)
- NSHE Native American Fee Waiver Frequently Asked Questions
- NSHE Native American Fee Waiver Residency Affidavit (mycsn.updates)
- NSHE Purple Heart Fee Waiver (mycsn.updates)
- Permission to Enroll in Class After Deadline Date Form (appeals)
- Request to Change Personal Identification Data Form (mycsn.updates)
- Residency Information (residency)
- Student Appeal Form (appeals)
- Substitution Request Information Form (please see an advisor or counselor)
- Transcript Information (transcripts)
- Transfer Credit Evaluation Information (transfer.credit)
- Verification of Enrollment InformationYou can request verification of enrollment via MyCSN. If you need this for loan purposes, refer your loan provider to the National Student Clearinghouse and provide CSN's school code (OPE ID), 010362.
- Veterans Tuition Information Form (residency)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) Request for Tuition Classification State of Nevada Form (residency)
👋 Want to learn about CSN? I'm here to help you find your way. Let's chat!