The objective of the Associated Students of the College of Southern Nevada (ASCSN) shall be to cultivate the academic and social success of students, advocate on behalf of the student body to campus administration, involve students in upholding the mission and values of the College of Southern Nevada (CSN), and to develop a flourishing community within a vibrant and inclusive campus life.
- To Promote Student Life, Clubs, Organizations and Community Involvement
- To Provide Resources That Enhance the Quality Of Student Life
- To Promote Campus and Community Resources That Assist The Wholistic Success Of CSN Students
- To Support the Excellence of Students In Arts, Academics, And Culture
- To Promote Awareness and involvement of CSN Athletics
2019-2020 ASCSN Leadership
Charleston - Senators
NLV - Senators
Henderson - Senators
ASCSN Campus Locations
6375 W. Charleston Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
Building B, Room 102
700 College Dr.
Henderson, NV 89015
Building B, Room 130E
North Las Vegas
3200 E. Cheyenne Ave.
N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
Building E, Room 102
Club Office Information Update Form
Student Discount List
Obtain 2018-2019 Funding Proposal Packet by emailing ASCSN Vice President Vivian Brock at Contact Us
Accepting 2019- 2020 ASCSN Student Leadership Applicants. To Obtain An Elections Packet, Please Email Director of Student Life and Leadership Development Brian Akins. He may be reached at Contact Us